power problem

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: power problem

power problem

what are the odds the ingnition switch went out with out notice put plow on double checked greese , chains ,fluid levels , just getting ready for winter then went to close it up and when I went to start it have power to switch but nothing works not even lights its a 99 max11 all factory parts , cleaned the switch with contact cleaner only thing I did was add new ground to new tail lights to try to stop bleed over to flasher for plowing

Check the fuse.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

tryed finding one could it be an inline fuse some where??? all the wireing is in a black plastic case from the battery to and from switch

Maybe pull your ground off you put on ?
    May have it on the wrong side of power ??

ahh found them yes its blown now to find the short !!!!!! has to be from adding new tail lights thats the only thing I have changed added new lights that are flush mound to keep from breaking lense and there 1157 bulbs one side staid with tail cercet and the other elemint on a flasher for plowing , thats when i started to blow fuses, thank for info fell realy duuuuu was looking right at the fuse holders but didnt see them going back through the taillight wireing to see what L screwed up may put inline breaker instead of fuse getting older not as steady as i use to be thanks again

finely fixed but now confused when I put a ground wire from 1 taillight to the second taillight then to the neg of batt it blows he fuse thought since the body was not metal grounding the frame of the lights would be a good thing but they were already grounded the the ingnition switch quess extra ground isnt allway good !!!! now I remember why I work on a/c not d/c

+ Reply to Thread