According to the nastiest swamps in N Wisonsin max iv with channel tracks is the tops

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: According to the nastiest swamps in N Wisonsin max iv with channel tracks is the tops

According to the nastiest swamps in N Wisonsin max iv with channel tracks is the tops

I have to admit when we were looking or options for accessing our property in the swamp I was skeptical but This kicked absolute but. It went places that beavers could not go.
    We blew and engine (yea Kohler series 1) and snapped a chain but it went like a champ.
    The Custom paint is thanks to my wife. She actually did such a good camo job we lost the darn thing in the woods three times. Turns out they are exactly the height of tall grass and near impossible to see in painted right.

We replaced the motor with a 21 hp honda we got off the shelf at the farm supply store. Bolted right in for the most part.
    Really impressed with this machine.

Blew an engine? Out in the field? I hope we never blow an engine, we travel 30+ miles from home sometimes.
    These machines are awesome. Quads struggle to go where go.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

looks great with those tracks !! no wonder you kept moving..... what tracks are they ? johnboy va.

As luck would have it we blew the engine right in the driveway of the farm, did not run right as soon as it came off the trailer.

We did snap a chain out in the fired and have to push it back on one track. That sucked

channel tracks. A guy in Canada makes them. Price was reasonable and they seem to outperform everything else we looked at

Any chance you could post a link or a number? Id like a quote for my Max ii.

Rabbit, look in the tires and tracks forum, there is a huge thread on channel tracks.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...el-tracks.html

If you are looking for tracks we looked at many many tracks and prices. We liked these for their ability to stay on top of the mud and dig through the swamp that the plastic and rubber tracks could not. For us it came down to these and the adair tracks. After doing some research these use the same rubber belting but much thicker than the Adair and was way less money. I think the performance was equal. Simply put, nothing stopped them at all. the only challenge was getting cattails wrapped around the axle.

Rabbit

I just recieve a qoute 4 days ago and they are 1900 Canadian for a MAX II. I have 22 inch raw hide tires

mailto:s.8qcdgf5gwxx0@rts.kijiji.ca. this is the link to the email that he responded to

Larry

+ Reply to Thread