Snapped another axle

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Snapped another axle

I've been installing ungroved axles in the front of the IVs for several years now. Had dozens break at outer snapring groove. The rears are better as the groove is further inboard. Have you tried to contact Philip the max dealer in Montreal? Someone should have contact info , I can't find his number or address anymore. He was having axles produced with 4130 shaft material.

Quote Originally Posted by msafi65 View Post
    I've been installing ungroved axles in the front of the IVs for several years now. Had dozens break at outer snapring groove. The rears are better as the groove is further inboard. Have you tried to contact Philip the max dealer in Montreal? Someone should have contact info , I can't find his number or address anymore. He was having axles produced with 4130 shaft material.
    OMG, there is a Max dealer in Canada?!?!?!? lol, I've only been able to find refernece to a dealer in Alberta who no longer exists. I'm going to try to look him up now, that is exactly what I needed to hear.

Edit: I just found him in the dealer locator on maxatv.com, I never noticed a separate link for Canadian dealers in the past. I will be contacting him tomorrow, thank you very much for the lead.

I spoke with Phillip today, he is out of stock but has 50 axles on order. I'm to call back on Friday, thanks again for the lead.

+ Reply to Thread