Max ii tyres sizes

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max ii tyres sizes

Max ii tyres sizes

HI Guys.
    Been a while since I have posted due to wife's order with the house diy😫
    Any way, I own a Max II fitted with Good year Rawhide III 22x 11.00 -8NHS.
    I have just bought my son a Max II and noticed the tyres looked smaller, when I checked they are Good year Rawhide 21x11.00-8 NHS.🤔
    Does any one know why they fitted smaller ones? I just need to get new ones soon, and was wondering about fitting the bigger ones?
    Richie👍🏻

The stock tire size is the 21x11.00x8. The upgrade tire is the 22x11.00x8 RawHide II. So you can use the bigger tire on the other Max II also.

Thanks Wedge.����
    Just need to find these tyres over here in the UK��

Either tire size will work, however the smaller 21x11.00-8 is required for factory and Tru Trax tracks.

Thanks Guys.
    Can't seem to find the Goodyears Rawhide in the uk��Any one used these Maxxis 22 x 11.00-8 (36J) C9208 E-marked Surtrak Universal ATV tyre or 22x11.00-8 4ply Wanda P308 ATV? Or Maxxis 22 x 11.00-8 (36J) C828 Wildcat Universal ATV Tyre?
    Thanks Richie

Check out Rocky Mountain ATV. Thy might ship to you ?? Plus have a wide selection of tires.

Thanks����

+ Reply to Thread