Update on Max Line

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Update on Max Line

Wedge, it sure looks like it'll be pricey to me

the max line may still incorporate the basic drive system ( t 20, chains, tensioners , etc. ) you think ? new body design, add on's may come standard......rollbar, winch, etc. going to be fun to see the finished products that are offered and prices. johnboy

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    the max line may still incorporate the basic drive system ( t 20, chains, tensioners , etc. ) you think ? new body design, add on's may come standard......rollbar, winch, etc. going to be fun to see the finished products that are offered and prices. johnboy
    I hope MXI/AVT can offer the new Max at a affordable price point. I think they would sell so many more units and the AATV market would grow considerably. I currently own a 1995 MaxII, a Rokon and a Honda 4 wheeler. The Max is by far superior in overall capability of the three. The Rokon comes in a close second and is better than the Max in many situations due to its narrow profile. Everyone that sees or rides in the Max is blown away by the capability and wants one, but they are cost prohibitive for many to own. I bought mine last fall after wanting one for many years and am glad I bought it. I would certainly consider upgrading to a new one if the price point is right. I am really looking forward to seeing how all this plays out and hoping for the best. Regards, Jay

Well at this point it look as if the Max II , buff, IV . will go the way of the ATTEX
    You can Bet you But the price is going to NO WAY CLOSE to the older max line up that we have come to love so much

I also looked at the concept drawings, and IMHO it appears the end of the road for an affordable, utility, entry grade 6x6 (or 8x8 ) AATV which the MAX lineup was. I hope that I am wrong, but history has proved, when you try to compete with a Mercedes or Rolls Royce, you end up with another Mercedes or Rolls Royce.

When I retired, a few years ago, I had considered buying a New MAX. But when I was looking, I found that they literally were no longer making them, and the few "new" ones still available at dealers were still several thousand dollars more than I was willing to spend. So I restarted my search for used, and I am glad that I did. A good, well maintained, used machine will function just as well in the long run. And those of us who wish to continue to repair and maintain, we will keep the "parts" dealers in business for a few more years to come.

I was at the sportsman show in harrisburg pa. and was speaking with matts associate from mudox he said they will be introducing a 6x6 version of the mudox vengence come mid summer at a starting price point of 9995.00 looks promising for the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by mgl6x6 View Post
    I was at the sportsman show in harrisburg pa. and was speaking with matts associate from mudox he said they will be introducing a 6x6 version of the mudox vengence come mid summer at a starting price point of 9995.00 looks promising for the industry.
    I am looking forward to seeing that. Maybe they will bring one to Pine Lake.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I Kinda thought it would happen after the split and so on.
    Would like to see the body style also.

i think it's a great idea... many of us like the smaller machines. j.b.

+ Reply to Thread