Update on Max Line

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Update on Max Line

It would be nice if someone would make one that is narrow enough to fit on the trails open to the quads, similar to the way the Tinger Scout can carry two people sitting one behind the other. The width is reduced but you can still take along someone else when you ride. Maybe when Matt redesigns the Vengence he can make a version that is narrower too.

THANKS for the info Wedge

I took a look at the AVT website and wasn't impressed, just a bunch of concept ideas with no details, they'll have to come in at an extremely attractive price to even come close to competing with the MuddOx Vengence, especially if MuddOx comes out with the 6x6 Vengence model for just under $10K. I still think someone needs to make a small 6x6 with just the width of a single person sitting in it in order to bring the width down to make it able to fit into tighter spaces and make it legal to use where the quads go, which in Michigan is less than 50 inches wide. The reduced width would also result in a lower price and less weight, both needed for better chances of selling more of them. If the Russians can sell a tracked AATV model for $8K that is 53 inches wide surely someone in the US can do it with tires and make it under the 50 inch width restriction.

Made in China?
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by marauder View Post
    I still think someone needs to make a small 6x6 with just the width of a single person sitting in it in order to bring the width down to make it able to fit into tighter spaces and make it legal to use where the quads go, which in Michigan is less than 50 inches wide. The reduced width would also result in a lower price and less weight, both needed for better chances of selling more of them. If the Russians can sell a tracked AATV model for $8K that is 53 inches wide surely someone in the US can do it with tires and make it under the 50 inch width restriction.
    Well the Hoot was out there and no one really bought a bunch of them, they are still out there, may be you could find one.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

A HOOT would be just what he is looking for !! Thanks Jim I forgot the name of that machine but you are rite on the money as it fits his specs to a T !!

A 2013 Hoot? Seriously? They still make these?

Edit: I googled Hoot and it looks like
    www.growlerme.com makes them? It was in their Products listing. (I followed this link, but no Products page now. Confused.)
    Last edited by Rusty-Gunn; 02-16-2017 at 05:05 AM.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

There you go Marauder, the Hoot has everything you just asked for.
    Gonna Buy it? It's well under 10k

Whipper

Not even close to what I want, look up tingeratv.com and check out the Scout model, that's what I want but I need someone in the US to make it so I don't have to deal with the Ruskies and high shipping costs. The Hoot is a neat idea but I did the whole motorcycle thing when I was younger, got tired of wearing a helmet and baking in the sun and getting drenched in the rain, I'm looking for something to ride in, not on, that has some protection from the elements so I can use it year round. But thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread