Quote Originally Posted by marauder View Post
Not even close to what I want, look up tingeratv.com and check out the Scout model, that's what I want but I need someone in the US to make it so I don't have to deal with the Ruskies and high shipping costs. The Hoot is a neat idea but I did the whole motorcycle thing when I was younger, got tired of wearing a helmet and baking in the sun and getting drenched in the rain, I'm looking for something to ride in, not on, that has some protection from the elements so I can use it year round. But thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it.
Look around Canada for an importer who could fetch you one as I don't believe they have to deal with the emission problems we do in the US, if there is a chance of finding a ( committed, foreign) tracked vehicle you would probably be better off searching there.

Personally I do not see an American market for this machine as our weather is sketchy year to year except in Alaska, I have not heard of any new Russian vehicle dealerships in America though I have not been looking either.