Update on Max Line

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Max Line

Update on Max Line

I was checking on the new max line and this is what I was told. I just thought it would be of interest to others.=
    Thank you for your inquiry regarding MAX ATVs – some big changes are afoot so we’ll give you the story straight.

There has been a recent change in MAX ATVs ownership, and MAX vehicles, in their classic form, will soon be replaced by an exciting, much-improved product line to be launched during 2017.

What this means, at the moment, is that production and availability of classic MAX ATVs is discontinued, as plans are made to offer improved vehicles.

We are pleased to announce that MAX ownership has now been transferred to Mxi – a British company that is global in scope, with extensive resources and engineering talent to take amphibious all-terrain vehicles to the next level of quality, durability, and performance. Production and assembly facilities are planned in several locations around the world in order to serve local markets - among the first of these being established is Agile Vehicle Technologies Inc. - sister company to Mxi, with a modern facility located in Grand Island, New York.

Once we have had the opportunity to examine the current MAX design status, after 3 years outside Recreatives Industries design control and management (Recreatives Industries being the original manufacturer of MAX ATVs since 1969), we will decide how we take the MAX product line forward.

In the meantime, we are putting in place support arrangements to assure the provision of approved MAX ATV parts - please visit Max6x6.com | Max 6x6 Atv Parts | Max Amphibious ATV| Max Atv Accessories for MAX parts needs.

Please keep your eye on the maxatvs.com website for announcements and further developments in this coming new era of amphibious all-terrain vehicles!

Thank you again.

Galen

Good to see Galen still involved and have the Max line (in whatever form) back home in WNY to roost.

http://agvtec.com/

Here, Here!!!

I thought you guy would like an update.

It's just a shame the max line got dragged through the mud. Too bad recreatives didn't consider selling the company to someone who really cared and wanted the best for us. It's very sad that someone could care less.

Who's this Galen guy?

Whipper

This update really didn't say much. Vague. What exactly did they change? What improvements were made? Max made in China now? Will the "old" parts be phased out in favor of new improved parts?

It is good the Max line survives though.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

If you look up Agile Vehicle Technologies Inc.
    You will see the new Max Concept machines and info on the company who is going to build them.
    I Kinda like the new platform but I must say it looks like an updated ARGO

Putting a stock rollbar on every model right out the door is a good idea.Nice computer generated images,some kind of suspension would be nice.Maybe a suspension seat at the very least.My 49 year old spine keeps me from riding as much as I would like.

All True And the look is interesting also. BUT I wonder how all this is going to affect the Price !

+ Reply to Thread