New MAX II owner questions

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New MAX II owner questions

Is this considered the 5 pin key setup? I know the switches are all 7-pin now, but just want to verify I'm interpreting it right. They key is missing, but a toggle switch and push button has been "wired" in.

Yes that is a Universal key switch plug. Not a Lawn tractor like most. I would just ust the Toggle and push button if you already have it in.
    Less chance that Water and dirt will lock it up !

Sounds about right for the link the previous owner gave me for a new key switch, it was a universal key switch. I'm going to do as you mention and forego the key altogether. If I find security and issue down the road I'll address it then. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread