Max II 22hp predator test run

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Max II 22hp predator test run

For bypassing the governor we cut the cable attachment point off its mount, flattened it and bolted it to the intake on the other side of the motor. The Zbend in this kit will attach it to the carburetor or you can find this kind of thing at the local lawn mower shop. Just removed the governor arm, the internals will come out next time the motors pulled. I will post a pic next weekend when I get home.

Universal Cable Repair Kit | Lawn Mower Parts | MFG Supply

This is the predator engine wiring diagram
    2017-02-25 (2).jpg
    I deleted the fuel solenoid and oil level wiring. You have to remove the carb and pull the solenoid to remove the needle valve on it and then reinstall the solenoid. After that its just three wires charge start and kill. I have this in a big PDF too large to post, anyone that wants it just PM me your email.
    Last edited by teddotson; 02-25-2017 at 06:46 PM.

For a governor delete I removed the governor arm off the shaft and sawed the throttle attachment bracket off.
    IMG_20170225_160708070.jpg
    Then I hammered it flat and ground on it a little, then bolted it to the intake manifold on the right side of the engine to reverse the pull direction.
    IMG_20170225_160730969.jpg

Very nice.

PM sent for info on the wiring, got mine installed and stumped with the wiring portion.
    To have adventures, you must go places where adventures can happen.

+ Reply to Thread