MAX II in the Snow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MAX II in the Snow

MAX II in the Snow

Hi All

below is a link from my ride today.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fhuo81h9c...W6_MBMY9a?dl=0

I went out for a ride to Canada and took a couple of pictures at the Border. It is a marker in the middle of the woods, and the small lake picture is where I live which is 2000 feet from the border, the 2 houses on the right are mine. snow conditions were perfect for 6 wheeling, it was more fun then my snowmobile. time to trade my sled in for some tracks.

Larry

Nice place you have there. One of these days I am going to beat the heat and move somewhere that I can enjoy winters.

Thanks

want to trade houses?? my wife is getting tired of the cold, I am gone 90 percent of the time as she is left to deal with the snow issues by herself.....

Beautiful place you have. What happens if you cross over into Canada and get caught? Who patrols the border? Any civilization close on their side?

[QUOTE=garretttpe;212153]Hi All

below is a link from my ride today.

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fhuo81h9c516fo8/AADA3Q4rmg

wow! That is a great looking place Larry. I hear North Country Tough is planning an invasion of the US. You might want to move real soon or at the very least put double locks on your liquor cabinet. I imagine the Middle East is a real change from that scene!

Oops

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I second the beautiful place. I'll bet in may or June there's some great fishing on the lake. What-a-view.

what a awesome place to ride and a beautifull setting. thanks for the pics. we are finally going to get some snow here in the next couple of days. 6-10''. the tracks are on the max 2 highboy and your pictures got me pumped up. johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    what a awesome place to ride and a beautifull setting. thanks for the pics. we are finally going to get some snow here in the next couple of days. 6-10''. the tracks are on the max 2 highboy and your pictures got me pumped up. johnboy va.
    Yeah John, I see where they are calling for 5-10 inches in your area. Looks like we are going to be south of the snow line here in Chesterfield. Those Noreaster storms can dump a massive amount of snow. Have fun and post some pics or a video. Jay

Quote Originally Posted by garretttpe View Post
    Thanks

want to trade houses?? my wife is getting tired of the cold, I am gone 90 percent of the time as she is left to deal with the snow issues by herself.....
    If it were up to me I'd love to be at a location that you don't have to break a sweat going out to the car, and fight mosquitos nine months of the year. The better half would object as she came from Ohio and couldn't wait to find a warmer climate.

+ Reply to Thread