New Guy Looking At A Max IV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Guy Looking At A Max IV

If you contact member Gus Marrone he had a nice and upgraded Max IV for sale with top, this is his ad for an Attex he has for sale if you would like to contact him.
    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/snw/5980032891.html

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Here is a machine member carguy posted, it may have sold. If not you'll know what you have when your done.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatvs...ct-1900-a.html

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

I have a nice Max IV priced to sell

If you dont mind driving down to Tampa FL. I have a great deal.

PM me I can share the details.

Sorry Muscat but my truck has 230,000 miles so Florida is a little further than I can push.

I talked to the guy on Craigslist that was put up in southwest Va. He came to $2500 but I'm trying to stay at 2k at this time. I also am hoping to find a Max iv with the double bench seats. Thanks a lot for all the help guys but it looks like I need to work some more OT to get the one I want.

If you want a project let me know, I have an 89 you could update to what you want. You would be updating it to splined parts if that's what you want.

Too bad you guys are so far away. There's a guy in Logan Utah that has a 2007 Max IV with a 27 HP Kawasaki engine and he has a few Max II's about the same year. That's where I got mine but probably paid plenty. Mine came with 21" tires for the included tracks and a set of 26" tires for when the tracks come off. I'm into it about $10,000.00..

2002 Max IV for sale

Hey all, I have a 2002 Max IV for sale with the 27hp motor, double seat, full roll cage and winch with tracks for $5000

+ Reply to Thread