Max production delay

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Max production delay

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty-Gunn View Post
    Did MuddOx also destroy their own brand of aatv during these same three years?
    During the past three years what exactly did MuddOx do to the actual Max machines themselves? Did they lower the quality? Did they go to China for manufacturing? Did they use inferior parts as compared to the originals? Did they "cut corners"?

I doubt any of this. I read here that they mismanaged the business though. Didn't pay the loan, or something.
    Mismanaging a business vs. poor quality of machines are two different things. Am I missing something here?
    GIVE ME A BREAK, haven't you ever heard of the phrase PILFER AND DESTROY

If you read "The Road Bump" explanation it seems the delay might be because of ALL assets not being transferred as ordered by the legal settlement. Seems like a court order is being snubbed. That would be a & probably the cause of further delays.

We're probably never going to know what quality of MAX machines were produced between Oct 2013 till the settlement was ordered in 2016, but MXI seems to have felt the need to put a disclaimer on Max machines assembled in that timeframe & posted it. No one that buys a "new" machine would tear one down to check for quality parts. One could only guess that MXI felt uncomfortable with quality of an assembled machine during that time. Which would be their right. Who knows.

I, for one, would like to see that ALL the paraphernalia that was accumulated and given to a very loyal employee by Sid Wallach, founder of Recreatives, be returned to its rightful owner. They weren't assets. They were a gift that never should have been taken just because they were left on location at R.I. Now that would make ME very happy, happy, happy.

At least onefunzer was able to get an honest response somehow to the delay so some of the speculation dust might settle. Seems like circumstances beyond MXI's control might take longer than anticipated, but they obviously are committed to seeing the Max line survive. Bravo!

Bridget

WFO... I wasn't aware the Max machines were pilfered and destroyed before they were distributed for sale.
    I doubt this is about the actual quality of the machines. Any proof of this?
    Last edited by Rusty-Gunn; 04-23-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Really? Look at the proof. A successful business was taken over buy someone with someone else's money and totally destroyed.
    Last edited by Mike; 04-23-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: removed name calling

HA HA HA HA. it is what it is . their are soooooo many examples of companies buying others for their brand title and discontinue what they bought. and in this case with somebody else's money, sooooooooo here we go again another thread that ends up calling out the truth, IM SO SORRY that it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    Really? Look at the proof. A successful business was taken over buy someone with someone else's money and totally destroyed.
    It comes down to poor business management and poor business decisions, in the end, isn't it?
    Nothing actually with the product, right?
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Hope he paid everyone in cash for the museum pieces he collected over the last few years,if not good luck getting your money or AATV's back....

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty-Gunn View Post
    Am I missing something here?
    Yes, you certainly are. There certainly were issues with the product too.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I think all that is being said here is food for thought. The business practices of one CEO may seem sound to him and completely opposite to another. I would like to see and am anticipating whats coming with the Max line. I don't think they should completely phase out the old but upgrading is always good. I looked at the Argo machines of all different years and could see the progression of changes to make things better I settled on a used Max IV because I have a friend that has one and it was in my price range. He gave some guidance on what I was looking at. As the new owners move along I am sure you will see some changes and upgrades they would not invest money into something they could not make a profit at and the only way to do that is to look at the competition and give the consumer a competitive product in this case Max vrs. Argo the 2 most popular machines. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo View Post
    HA HA HA HA. sooooooooo here we go again another thread that ends up calling out the truth,
    You are so right WFO, there are a lot of members who just can't handle the TRUTH.
    I'm surprised and disappointed at how many active members who are still afraid to comment on this subject. surely you all must know right from wrong. At least I thought most of you did.
    WAKE UP AGAIN 6X6 WORLD.

Whipper

+ Reply to Thread