Wiw

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wiw

Lady sold it out from under me...listed location was 50 miles from its actual location, sends me a message that she sold it while on my way to check it out. Maybe I should not have posted the link above. ......oh well wasn't mean to be

Quote Originally Posted by 440turner View Post
    Lady sold it out from under me...listed location was 50 miles from its actual location, sends me a message that she sold it while on my way to check it out. Maybe I should not have posted the link above. ......oh well wasn't mean to be
    Well that's dirty and underhanded.

That sucks. I had a guy try and do that to me with the my argo. I was 5 min out and he called and said someone else was coming. Luckily i was 5 min out and had cash in hand. Was a steal. That wasn't the one I was thinking about on craigslist. Where abouts in MI are you?

Lapeer michigan

I know where there is a Max IV that needs a little work and the owner wants it gone. If you interested I'll get you in touch with the guy.

Please forward me the information on the 6x6 your speaking of for sale.....I'm interested in a project that's not too far gone, thanks

440moparturner@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread