Mud bug tires on a max II?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mud bug tires on a max II?

monkstr6100 is offline Registered Rider monkstr6100 is on a distinguished road
    What width are those 10" rims and what is the actual site? Can't seem to find jeds tire and wheel? And seem to only keep finding 10x6 rims and no 10x8 rims. Thanks

Chiefdiesel is offline Sophomore Slider Chiefdiesel is on a distinguished road
    search "atvmaster" on ebay, i dont remember his website though. The rims i bought are 10x8.5 and the offset is 3/5

john swenson is offline Johnboy VA john swenson is on a distinguished road
    monk.... call jed's wholesale tires at 800 517 1777 and tell him what you need. johnboy va.

monkstr6100 is offline Registered Rider monkstr6100 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect. Got a hold of them today. They want $31 plus shipping each. Do you guys have any issues holding a bead with these. I was planning to weld an 1/8" round bar as a ring on the inside of the rim for a bead lock lip.

john swenson is offline Johnboy VA john swenson is on a distinguished road
    i've had no problems with my 25'' mud rebels on the 10'' rims. i'm running about 3 lbs. in each tire. of course these are new tires and new rims...everythings clean and tight, but i expect no issues to occur. j.b.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2