Mud bug tires on a max II?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mud bug tires on a max II?

Started swapping on the new tires. They fit awesome and will only need a little clearancing if the body to not rub. Will post some outside pictures soon.
    Attached Images

Looks great!

yes sir...big and aggressive !!! johnboy va.

Got them fully installed and molded the body. Noel, I ended up doing the two humps instead of stretching the whole body. I couldn't see getting a decent fit for the upper tub and thought the seat pan would fit goofy if I did more than just the 2 humps. Although I also only have 24" tires so didn't need a ton. You can see the side picture the two humps above the tires.
    Attached Images

Couldn't look any better! I think you will really enjoy the tires, and the wheels look great too.

Check out a picture I posted under Gene Boyd. I made a set of bead lock rims. I cut 12 rings and welded six to wheels. Then drill and taped rims, drilled clearance holes. A LOT of work.

monk....those do look great and a good price !! let us know how they tear thru the mud..... j.b.

I can say so far they ride awesome. And we have only got a couple snow storms but in the deeper ditch snow they really tear through it. Much better than my old rawhides did at least.

Do the swamp witch tires swim?

They do swim some, not as fast as the rawhide though. There have been a few threads recently on how to improve your tires swimming abilities. I plan to try some of these tricks this summer. Water is a little hard right now in WI

+ Reply to Thread