Throttle lever and Throttle cable needed

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Throttle lever and Throttle cable needed

Throttle lever and Throttle cable needed

Does anybody know where I can purchase a throttle cable and lever for a Max IV with a briggs engine? I looked on line and the places I found are out of stock.

I had a throttle cable snap a couple of years ago and couldn't get a replacement. If the outer shielding is still good, take a piece of the broken cable to a hardware store and buy a length of braided cable the same diameter with a couple of squeeze-on ends. Thread it through the old cable shielding. Works well when the OEM cables are not available. Also, Kawasaki Wave Runner throttle lever will work part number 39074-3725. I like it better than the original duck-bill lever.

+ Reply to Thread