Registering maxx

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Registering maxx

Registering maxx

Hi i have 2012 maxxiv im in ontario and i have gotten the service ont plate and ownership but because the serial number is only 5 digits i cant get ins company to ins they want a vin number like really irritating me off i cant use it without ins were i go.
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 01-19-2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Language

Hi Scugog, Try putting enough zeros in front of what u have to satisfy them. I had to do that for Maine. Good luck Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike d View Post
    Hi Scugog, Try putting enough zeros in front of what u have to satisfy them. I had to do that for Maine. Good luck Mike
    I had to do something similar with my motorcycle.
    Also in Ontario.

You best just sell it to me and save yourself the stress... I’m looking for a good MaxIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Scugog4 View Post
    Hi i have 2012 maxxiv im in ontario and i have gotten the service ont plate and ownership but because the serial number is only 5 digits i cant get ins company to ins they want a vin number like really pissing me off i cant use it without ins were i go.
    Did you have an ownership or did you have to get one?iI
    I currently do not have an ownership and am wondering how much of a hassle it will be dealing with the Gov staff to get one.

I got ownership but insurance looking for 17digit vin maxx only came with serial number and anything after 90s shud have vin they say arg joke

So i just add zeros or letters or what

As far as ownership if u have argo call odg but my problem.is maxx is out of buisnees cops out on the ice my huts out ther i need ins what a joke ontarios red tape is i hate the goverment here theyvtreat us like 2 year olds we call it the nanny state

What did u do to get motorcycle ins

This is frustrating why wouldnt they just produce them.with a regular vin there saying its a 2012 all vehicles should have a vin this new arg what im i suppose to do leave it in garage

+ Reply to Thread