Thinking off selling my Max IV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking off selling my Max IV

Thinking off selling my Max IV

I'm thinking of selling my 2007 Max IV. Too rocky here in Fremont Utah, not enough ground clearance. Just wondering what you guys think it's worth. I have over $12,000 into it. It's Camo with a camo canvas enclosure and windshield. It has a bilge pump, oil press. and water temp gauge, 2500# winch, removable rack on the back, roof, fairly new Max Trax, with the tires for tracks, extra set of tires and wheels, the big 26" ones with excellent tread. I also have a set of 8"X9' pontoons that fold up against the top of the machine, They work very well in the lake to stabilize the machine with 4 or 5 people in the Max IV. Seats are perfect & has side rear view mirrors. Trans oil is new with type F & additive. It shows a little over 300 hours but the key switch has been left on a few times. It has the Kawasaki V-twin 750 engine. 530 chains and sprockets in good shape. Pictures are in the gallery. No holes in tub, floats good. What do you all think I can get out of it?

I would think $6500 would get the machine sold pretty quick. I would not take any lower than that if I were selling it. That may be off but hard to say without pics.

$6000.

My apology, found your pics in the gallery. That is a sweet machine you've got there

Thanks, I've put a lot into it. It works great (except in the rocks). Maybe if it had a metal skid plate under it she might be better, but then it needs more ground clearance so it wouldn't high center.

Personally, as much as I would like to get it for that price, I strongly suggest that you do not give it away. I would start higher, closer to, but not what you have invested. List it on Craigslist/e-bay and see what attention you get. Only if there is no attention would I begin to lower price, and then only $500 at a time. The machine is still fairly young with a lot of good hours left in it and it has a lot of good options. Take your time....there is a buyer.

Add a springer kit?

Not familiar with the springer kit. What does it do and how much do they go for? Thanks for the comeback.

+ Reply to Thread