2008 Max IV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2008 Max IV

2008 Max IV

I have a 2008 MaxIV 1050t with the 29hp Kawasaki engine with 280 hrs on it. It has all New Carsile tires,plus the original Good years factory tracks with axle extension and rails, roll cage and full cab enclosure, it has a bildge pump,a 2500 pound Warn winch, it also has a custom built front and rear racks and bumpers. And it has. 6 ft blade . My question is what is it worth as I am possibly thinking of putting it up for sale?

There’s one just like it in my area 4 years older with a 25hp. and no blade for $8000. at an Argo dealer. That should get you close. The value continues to drop since Max is no longer in production.
    Last edited by tbone9; 02-22-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Tbone are you in the States or Canada?

Location seems to make a huge difference on prices. Where are you located and can you post pictures?

Don't know if I can post pictures,I am doing all this from my phone, and I am in Saskatchewan,Canada, but could deliver to the States border if the price was right and I decide to sell☺

Quote Originally Posted by Madtrapper View Post
    Tbone are you in the States or Canada?
    Northern Wisconsin
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Madtrapper View Post
    Don't know if I can post pictures,I am doing all this from my phone, and I am in Saskatchewan,Canada, but could deliver to the States border if the price was right and I decide to sell☺

I'd say $9-10,000 Cdn would sell it fairly quickly. Word your ad carefully and include the word "Argo" in the description for Canadian Ads then describe the benefits of the T-20 and how capable and simple to service the Max Line is. Nobody up here knows what a Max is, you'll have to sell it to them.

Picture attached I think lol
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread