Conversation Between Buzz and kghills

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between Buzz and kghills

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jeff. The grousers on the XTI were originally for me but I refused the design for my Hustler as I have more room as will a GT or XL Mudd-Ox. The grousers for me and Matt will have interchangeable inserts also to aid in traction on different surfaces. The wider tires will also require wider rims and Hoosier is telling Matt that 16" wide is probably their limit.

You should PM cougar. He has a fair bit of time on his Vedettas on his Mudd-Ox. He also had HDI tires so he can give you a direct heads up.

Matt is focused on a 22 inch tire for the MaxII right now so wider 26" tires won't be soon. I will probably have the Mudd-Ox springer prototype done first.

Keith.

Oh, clear your mailbox so you can receive PMs.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1