Conversation Between CBass and jpswift1

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between CBass and jpswift1

4 Visitor Messages

1. Recreatives is also the source for the red clutch spring. Glad to help!
  2. Your the best Jeff,

Thanks for the help, I will be calling RI today to see about the sprocket and BB about the bearings. Side note, who could I look to for a Red Spring for my T-20th Clutch?
  3. Cory, The best bet would be to call Recreatives on the center sprockets because unfortunately I don't know of any other source and I don't have any sprockets for the splined axles in my parts supplies. Call Buffalo Bearings and tell them you're with 6x6World and have a Max II, and since yours is a later model, you'll most likely need a 72mm outside diameter with a 1.25" inside diameter. Their number is (716) 874-1720. Hope this helps.
  4. Jeff,

I need some help on two things if you could spare the time. I chewed up my center sprocket on the right side center axle,(same one Andy did on the green Max II at Busco) and I am looking for the best and cheapest way to get a replacement (for solide spline axles) since that is the sprocket that is going to both front, rear, and coming off the adjuster. Also if someone makes one that has maybe 2 more teeth for speed that would be awsome. Second thing is I am hearing buffalo bearing is the way to go for replacing bearing, would you happen to know the size or part number I need for a 2002 Max II with solide spline axles? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4