Conversation Between lewis and Doug

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between lewis and Doug

3 Visitor Messages

1. The numbers here are 3 inches tall. That is what they require yours may vary according to where you live. The aluminum plate is the way i am going to go on the new machine, i just have not done it yet. I had more trouble with the sticker, it kept getting washed off as i washed the machine. I intend to put it directly on the windshield on this one. Hope this helps
  2. Hello Lewis. Doug here from Idaho. A voice from the past...... About a year after we talked last I was able to pick up an '08 Avenger out of CA from Ebay. It only had 75 hours and was in pretty much mint condition. I just got it registered as and ATV and a boat. I have a question about the boat registration hull numbers. Looking at the photos of your old machine, it looks like you just stuck the numbers on to the side behind the bar that holds up the windshield. Any problems with that? From looking at mine, I was concerned there just wasn't enough surface to put the numbers there without the tops partially folding over. I was considering mounting the numbers on a piece of aluminum cut to fix and then mounting that more towards the front. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks! Doug.....
  3. Got a email from you but my email will not open. Seems to have a problem. Send it to the 6x6 site through a Private message. It lets me know i have mail but will not let me open any of the messages.??????????????????

Lewis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3