Hello, the search function seems to be broken for me (I get an expired page error), and I have a few basic questions.

I just picked up a MAX II with a 2-stroke Kohler engine in it and have a few questions.

Where is the serial number located? That way I can better pin down the year it was built and the other attributes that come with that.

I haven't seen anything that indicated that the MAX came with a Kohler 2-stroke so I'm a bit confused, was it an option? I'm fairly certain it's a 440.

In the case it is a 440 Kohler, what is a good part number and good source for a carburetor rebuild kit? And are they supposed to have governors on them?

How many amps does the charging system put out? I am considering putting fuel injection on it and will need to run a high pressure fuel pump and few other electronics. Plus I'd like to add some charging ports for phones, GPS's, etc.

What is the preferred method of cleaning/degreasing the bottom shell? I'm considering tilting the front up on ramps and just power washing it front to back.

Thanks!