Won't last long.
mehttps://akroncanton.craigslist.org/grd/6197654241.html

I emailed her and she sent pics with this message:

I'm asking $1500 for the Polaris. You might be inclined to think that there are issues with it, but that's not the case. The truth is that my husband died two months ago - he had a stroke while he was gardening in the backyard. Determined to start a new life, I sold the house and moved to my sister's in Iowa. Only 3,400 miles recent service completed in excellent condition. The title is clear and in my name.

Thanks,

P.S. I attached the pics, please find the specs bellow:

This thing has one of everything on it. It's about as clean as they come for a 2012 and it runs and drives like brand new. This ranger is loaded up with everything you want and need. It's got a full cab on it, a built in heater, windshield wiper kit, brand new set of tires, fuel injection and a electric power steering which is another very expensive option. Also a brand new plow with Polaris 4k lb winch. Not sure the plow has ever touched the ground. The cab comes off in pieces and can be all removed in about 5 mins. Doors slide right off, top comes off, windshield...you get the idea. The doors are also lockable. This thing runs great and will serve someone well. I have two keys, manuals, and original tool kit. It's got a few minor scratches and scuffs from normal use, but nothing that takes away from it. Machine is incredibly clean for what it is.