Help Identifying two ATVs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Identifying two ATVs

Help Identifying two ATVs

Hello everyone, Wayne from Wisconsin,
    Just took 2 6x6's in a blind trade...need some help identifying each and worth and if they can be put back in running shape or just parted out. Really appreciated any help that I can get, thanks in advance for any advice. Will try and post pics if I can figure it out.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Mike; 11-06-2016 at 12:14 PM. Reason: moved posts from introduction thread out to a thread of its own

The Scrambler I know but the other looks like a Hustler ??
    A Hustler has a better drive line and is Well worth restoring and the Scrambler looks like it may also be well worth project .
    It really comes down to what you want and how much work you want to put into them ?
    It would be a Very good idea to post your location so guys here will know if you around them to offer input and help.
    Also are thy running at this time ? Or missing parts ??

Hi Wayne, welcome to the forum. I moved your post out of the introduction thread to a thread of its own since you were asking an ATV related question. Check out the brochure section here to find out more about your Scramblers: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...bious-atv.html

Thanks for the response. The Scrambler has no motor but the track's are in great shape. It has a starter mother but the drive train needs replacing. The other one has a running motor but looks what I assume to be clutch disks are worn-out. it will move forward. I do not see any identity names etc I live 40 miles east of Wausau WI between Bowler and Mattoon. I can also be reached by email wdm3006@hughes.net. thanks.

Think I may remember the green one being for sale last year, want to say Michigan area or New Hampshire area?
    Both are Scramblers with the green one being the Later that probably came with a Tecumseh OH160, the sticked machine is possibly an early machine as it looks like it has a pull cord flange near the back seat and should be identifiable by slip clutched axles. Unless it is a 340 2 stroke machine.

Where did you find them?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I found them in Northern WI, and had 4 Wheeler's and the person who owned them said the Scrambler had a winch and been in the family for 40 years....he purchased the other for parts to make 2 into one. I found the tracks to be expensive for a add on. So I believed what he said and make a blind trade. Trusting person I am, so I was hoping someone smarter that me can get me in the right direction. May just sell both for parts if the right person wants to fix or I'll give it a go.

Would you consider selling the tracks? 940 206 3196. Id also pay for shipping

+ Reply to Thread