2018 Argo Atv Teaser

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Argo Atv Teaser

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    countdown is over and still nothing???
    I see 4 mins left on the clock

still ZERO ugh

still ZERO ugh
    It's working for me now. They introduced a line of 4x4 quads, non amphibious. But their 6x6 and 8x8 amphibs look the same.

dont tell me lol

dont tell me lol
    tbh i was hoping for some big thing for the amphib market since the "teaser" flyer at the beginning of this thread shows a 6x6 under a cover. I don't know to much about the Argo line, but as far as I can see, nothing is changed with the 6x6 and 8x8's.

For a 4x4, the new model looks pretty good though.

the atv looks great,wonder do they have kohler engines says 503cc so i dont think?
    its a V-TWIN so thats nice

wow what a let down
    they don't even have there promotions ready to go

It looks like I will still be going with the Avenger STR!
    They don't mention the beadlock tires, but they show them. Also it is now available with the HT, Standard, and HS transmissions, but since I want total reliability with tracks, I will still be going with the HT. The accessories look the same. I hope it comes in red.

Steve

Look like rebadged versions of these guys from some company called TGB (Taiwan Golden Bee!). Really don't understand this product line addition. Argo has always meant superior terrainability (6 or more wheels) and they float (Centaur excepted). What does adding four wheelers do for them in such a crowded market?

Quote Originally Posted by rgoat View Post
    Look like rebadged versions of these guys from some company called TGB (Taiwan Golden Bee!). Really don't understand this product line addition. Argo has always meant superior terrainability (6 or more wheels) and they float (Centaur excepted). What does adding four wheelers do for them in such a crowded market?
    Wow it sure looks like Argo just rebranded their 4x4. Wow.

+ Reply to Thread