New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 697 of 722 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 707 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

new member to the argo world, looking at making a winch plate for a argo frontier 6x6 2020, any suggestions besides buying a $525 winch plate from argo world

New to me Max II

Hi, I just bought a 94 Max II with tracks. Been reading the threads and doing research. I found lots of useful information already! Never had an ATV before unless you count my Rokon. Hope to learn more, I'll add a pic as soon as I figure out how.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi Kevin. Welcome to the amphibious atv forum. Good to have you on board.
    Hi my name is Rich. I am from down at the Jersey shore.
    Just got an Argo frontier 600. My grandsons and love exploring new places.

Recently retired living in Southern Maine. Have never owned an ATV looking to purchase an Argo Frontier.Quick question is the ‘700 that much more than the ‘600? For the price difference I could put tracks on the ‘600.

Hello everyone. I just got a 1996 Max II. Looking forward to having fun and learning all about it. I have to go through it and fix some things but tinkering is half the fun.

I have read the forum for a long time and today came home with my first 6x6. I got a 1995 Max IV from a 16 yr old in Pennsylvania. I'm in Wisconsin and ride dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and atvs. It needs an axle bearing and a few other things but seems in good shape. I'm self employed and we have a puppy... this might be fun on the ice and running around my parents farm with Reggie..

Welcome to the group Paul, Danphib, chef, sidecarrick, richwb, and pardyman. Congratulations on acquiring your AATV's.

Hi guys and gals just got a 2003 big foot 6x6 (love this thing) needs a little work so I joined to gain knowledge which I already have just reading thanks for having me HWB

Welcome hwb. Theres a lot of good info here.

Hi everyone, New to Argo and wanting to buy used. Of course I have questions. The boards pretty well cover most of the information but I definitely will still ask the question. I'll post it under a proper thread, but looking forward to gathering this wealth of knowledge here. Happy Thanksgiving !!

+ Reply to Thread