Update on New Max ATVs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Update on New Max ATVs

Pretty much the same as the former Hoot AATV.They buy a pretty much proven design and still cant get it back to market. Unfortunately both may be dead as if they wanted to keep perspective buyers/ sales they would have some sort of contact info.

I said it a long time ago. Hate to see it happen, but I do believe the brand is dead. No press releases in years, no teases here and there. I think the investors opted to walk away. Unfortunate as it is. At least there are still other manufacturers out there with quality and innovative products that can step in and fill the demand.

I would love to be proven wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I said it a long time ago. Hate to see it happen, but I do believe the brand is dead. No press releases in years, no teases here and there. I think the investors opted to walk away. Unfortunate as it is. At least there are still other manufacturers out there with quality and innovative products that can step in and fill the demand.

I would love to be proven wrong on this.
    I am wondering if we're getting to the point where there will just be 3D printed, carbon fiber machines?

This was posted in March of this year and there was a LinkedIn post in February celebrating a new vehicle being produced.

Screenshot 2020-10-30 084109.jpg
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

See the right rear track almost come off at 1:49

I saw that too. I was watching like "Oh it's coming off!". I thought the video was going to cut out, but it rolled back on and he kept driving. I did notice that it is a one handed drive train, because the driver is holding onto the roll bar the entire time. Other videos show the same thing. That is probably the hydraulic version.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also note at 44, the 2 right front tires are spinning and the 2 right rear tires are not ????

I had not noticed that before. That is strange.

Maybe each pair of axles are controlled by a hydraulic motor (4 total) and those were not being called on for some reason. That would explain why the 4 sets of tracks are used. I was curious why they did that when every other AATV manufacturer tracks all 4 tires.
    Last edited by xbunsenx; 10-30-2020 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Re-thought my theory

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    Also note at 44, the 2 right front tires are spinning and the 2 right rear tires are not ????

No those front and back tracks are spinning, as for almost walking out at the 1:49, tracks walk like that when they are in mudd, check my video following John's Argo, Then check the same videos of me following the Mudd Ox, same thing, tracks will squirm. Watch the tracks on my Ox in the mud, they Squirm.

from the 3 or 4 videos of the agile tech. machine ...there are no close shots of the vehicle itself . i'm thinking it's foreign made ? johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread