1996 conquest bearings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1996 conquest bearings

1996 conquest bearings

I was just looking at a post listing cheap seals for the ARGO, has anyone found a cheap place for bearing for a 1996 conquest or is ARGO the only place to get them.

Any bearing shop should be able to get them for you. I got mine for $8 a piece and the seals were $2 each if I remember correctly. Just give them the number on the old one and they can cross reference with the companies they use. Good luck

Fremont Industrial Supply, Inc.
    UC206-20 1 1/4" insert bearing FREE SHIPPING $10.85
    Thay have a web site.

I bought cheap china bearings last time from above. These are outers. I've never had an inner brg go bad. I've bought high quality bearings from argo, and also had an argo dealer send me china bearings..

You can get seals for your conquest at any bearing supply. The wimpy stock kind, with just a wiper seal, or a "normal" grease seal with a dust seal and an inner lip with a retainer spring. If your axles are worn where the seals run, the stock seals won't do much good. One option, since you have front and rear bearing extension housings, is to swap middle with end axles. That gives you a fresh bearing and seal surface. All my axles have deep grooves from where the seal runs.. cheap steel.. so I use the seals with a garter/retainer spring that will seal on a smaller ID. If you don't have any wear, or just a little, you can take the spring off and run the seal that way.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I see a bunch of cheap bearings on Ebay any to stay away from? (4) for $30.00 free shipping

+ Reply to Thread