CMATVA Rodeo '11 September 24th, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CMATVA Rodeo '11 September 24th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon6x6 View Post
    I plan to be there and wondering if any one will be selling parts, I am in need of a gas cap for a Max II. If anybody has one they can part with that would be cool. Jonjon6x6
    to help locate the cap we need to know if you have the plastic tank or the steel tank? there 2 different caps.

Well it looks like I have to work and won't be making it again and kevin griffin said he has fix somthing at his house so he's out
    too. Hope everyone has a good time that goes mwaybe next time we can make it
    Last edited by LittleG; 09-22-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Missing words

Me and the doc will be there See u guys sat

I have the plastic tank, Thank you Jonjon6x6

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    'Just got the machines out this afternoon. All seems to be well enough- Kinyons will be there.

Techfx- There are six or seven events and you can enter as many or as few as you like, and most of them don't require floating!
    Unfortunately, don't think we can do it . I could end up on an hour long tech support call (that may interrupt racing), Dad's still fixing his truck for inspection. I have a car that needs that, along with another w/ a blown head gasket. We have one free garage bay and haven't time or space to touch the machines.

Of course, all of this plus my potential new band losing our practice space has pushed me to go look at houses w/ 2 car garages and basements this weekend. Hopefully, that leads be being better prepared before future events

I to won't be making it, I just got out of work and it's a 5hr drive one way with what looks to be raine.
    It's best off that i save the machine for the October's ride. have fun y'all,

Philipsburg ATV Rodeo.

Here's the Keyhole Race at Philipsburg. Good time had by all!!! Don took 1st in over all points. I got a 2nd and 3rd place in two events. I made it a 3rd of the way thru the mud bog, and then the bearing in the chain adjuster sprocket disintegrated... Lost the chain. Just glad I wasn't in the mud when he happened.

And here's the Flag Race.

Last edited by Joe M; 09-25-2011 at 09:49 PM.

bruiser pole bending jeff driving

Last edited by Mike; 09-25-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the filmstrip button

don pole bending half way thru

to fast to record lol Video 3 - YouTube
    Last edited by jeffery9076; 09-26-2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYQFVsMqHiE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen&am

don pole race

Last edited by jeffery9076; 09-26-2011 at 08:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread