Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

Packing up today. Will be heading down from Charlotte tomorrow Early. Looking forward to meeting yall

Can't wait to make it out there, should be Busco bound Saturday morning!

Headed out. Be there around 10

Some video taken 0n the 12th and 13th of April of the Busco beach trail ride. I had a great time. The trail conditions were extreme with many areas almost impassable. I did not see one 4x4 moving in the extreme areas. I did see a lot of lifted machines in the areas I would call extremely easy.
    There were several modified MaxIV and some modified MaxII's. It was a blast watching the high powered modified machines rip through the mud. I got some video of Cory hitting a mud hole and moving right through with his MaxII. You can't see in the video just how bad the approach angle was. I thought he was going to flip the machine. Many of these mud holes were worse then they looked. The mud was so slick Saturday morning that it was difficult to walk around camp and it was extremely entertaining to watch the 4x4 trucks trying to get there ATV's to a camp site. They were sliding everywhere and several had to stop right where they were to keep from sliding right off into one on the ponds.

At the 6:49 mark you will see a quick shot of my brother who came down from Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania to ride with me in the Argo. I think he got quite a show.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 04-14-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Video is unavailable...

Quote Originally Posted by sofob0909 View Post
    Video is unavailable...
    try it again

Made it home and unloaded the truck just in time for some nasty storms to get here. Taking the machines to work tomorrow to use the steam cleaner and make my life easier. As always Q and I had a great time with some good buddies. Would really like to say thank you to all the Cheney’s for their hospitality and being kind enough to let the two of us to tag along for the weekend. Had some serious mud and some great times as always! Good to see y’all again and can’t wait till Ash!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

Thank you for the video. Wow it’s muddy there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sofob0909 View Post
    Video is unavailable...
    Working now. What a great weekend. Lots of fun

Wow! That's awesome footage showing the primordial ooze that you folks contended with. Looks like it was a fine gathering. I always enjoy watching a myriad of different machines and different drivers and styles of driving. Those conditions were pristine for amphibs, some of the best all around riding footage I've seen for a long time. Thanks for documenting it.

+ Reply to Thread