playing in the snow in nc

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: playing in the snow in nc

Quote Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
    No kidding! You start talking snow around here & they shut the city down. Gives ya plenty of time to play! I'm part of emergency services, so i'm required to be at work in case of snow!
    got to hate that . you need to get out and play in the snow .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    got to hate that . you need to get out and play in the snow .
    Well I'm out in the snow, but not playing! I'll tell ya it's stupid. When the snow gets 1in deep we start putting snow chains on police & fire. Then were out getting all the 911 operators to work safely! The last snow that was over an inch was in 01-02? I was at work for 36-38hrs straight. I'm on second shift & was lucky enugh to have the snow start just as first shift was leaving for the day!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
    Well I'm out in the snow, but not playing! I'll tell ya it's stupid. When the snow gets 1in deep we start putting snow chains on police & fire. Then were out getting all the 911 operators to work safely! The last snow that was over an inch was in 01-02? I was at work for 36-38hrs straight. I'm on second shift & was lucky enugh to have the snow start just as first shift was leaving for the day!
    oh man that sucks .too bad you doin't get to play like ther rest of us . where you at what city ?
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

When the snow gets 1in deep we start putting snow chains on police & fire.
    That's awesome! Till this day I've never seen chains on a vehicle in alberta except for the rigs going over the rocky mountains in the winter. (oh.. and off road of course)

Wink Snow

We had close to 30" ( I think) of snow in december and tomorrows high is supposed to mabye hit zero with -30F windchills..

I love taking the alsport out in good snow conditions. It is fun when the snow gets deep..

A few years ago I was in kentucky for a training class and at noon they informed us they were stopping the class cause the town was shutting down due to weather conditions. I looked outside and saw 2 cars flipped over on the highway and people scrambling around. I believe there was a grand total of 1" on the ground..

Not to make fun but that was funny..

Enjoy.. Go packers

Just watching the news and there's another chance of snow here tomorrow. That would be great since he snow we got yesterday is already melted. I've already had several people call me wanting to ride in the Argo if it does snow. It's about time for some of the people who live around me to come off the hip with their money & go buy a machine of their own.

McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    Just watching the news and there's another chance of snow here tomorrow. That would be great since he snow we got yesterday is already melted. I've already had several people call me wanting to ride in the Argo if it does snow. It's about time for some of the people who live around me to come off the hip with their money & go buy a machine of their own.

McCoy
    amen . not munch snow for us they say .

+ Reply to Thread