gettin back runnin..

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: gettin back runnin..

ok the outer bearing flange is even worse. I am thinking the previous owner had ordered bearings and flanges that fit together and were not factory. Ill just order the flanges from buffalo bearing.

you could get some 1/8" thick cork gasket material and cut gaskets to take up the slack. that would solve your issue and help to seal them up.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

update

Been a while.. to many ducks to shoot not enough time. the split is here and Im back at it.

reinforced seat/motor mounts

punchin holes

sent tranny to Mr. Clark and friends, bands were down to .005", 4 new bands later.

need to paint the wheels.. its a rolling chassis now!

banded blue goose

Last edited by Ducksmasher; 12-01-2010 at 03:36 AM.

Nice work! It looks like a brand new machine again. And I love all the toys in the background, especially that Baja Bug with that long travel suspension.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Built that for the guy I work for.. Last year he got 39 miles from the finish and got rear ended at 70 miles an hour by a trophy truck that was way behind... put it all back together, he didn't run this year. Next year he will finish.

Sweet place you got there. I've got garage envy
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Chains!

Can someone look at their maxiV and tell me if the adjuster sprocket is in the right hole on that flat bar?? there is that second hole towards the rear that would lower the sprocket and maybe have a better angle on the chain? is my chain routing correct on the tranny, 34 tooth sprocket, and adjuster? anyone got any pictures?

ttt

You are set up correctly. I thought I had a picture of my Max IV but couldn't find one that showed the rear idlers. This picture is from Max's website:

Click image for larger version

Name:	max4_tech_189.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	6052

thanks! didnt remember the gears being that close before!

+ Reply to Thread