Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

My Buff

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Here is my brand new 2012 Buffalo Truck that arrived here in Alaska from New York yesterday. I still have some custom work(Cargo rack on top, windshield, brush guard, and installation of my adair tracks.) I added synthetic winch cable and have both the 26" and 21" tires and wheels. As the pictures show my girls love it as much as I do.

Nice Buffalo Truck!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Yes indeed,a very nice machine! Enjoy it.

Joe.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to expanding the horizons of my outdoor excursions. I will add pics and videos as the machine "matures".

Very nice! I can smell the new from here.

AKBUFF, Nice truck! Brand new too! Congrats!

My machine, mid 80's max II

This is how it came, 16hp tecumseh. I payed $1100, it was probably to much. It runs, tires are no doubt original rawhides. Soon it will have a Lt2000 superwinch, I choose that winch because the electrical control box can be mounted inside the body instead of out in front. Also wanted to mount a front rack. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bgdrr1 View Post
    This is how it came, 16hp tecumseh. I payed $1100, it was probably to much. It runs, tires are no doubt original rawhides. Soon it will have a Lt2000 superwinch, I choose that winch because the electrical control box can be mounted inside the body instead of out in front. Also wanted to mount a front rack. Enjoy the pics.
    Nice looking Max. But your belt looks worn, lol. Thanks for showing it off!

You did alright for $1100 bucks. It looks like an excellent machine to start with. The Tecumseh OH160 with the T-20 transmission makes for a bulletproof drivetrain. I have the same setup in my Attex Tomahawk 'Lil Truck and it does great.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering how this engine will do in the real world of the woods. As for the belt, it didn't come with one, ordered one from RI, put it on yesterday just after the pic were taken.

+ Reply to Thread