Need some help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help

Need some help

I need a photo of what a bearing extender looks like on a max!
    I need info about them.Do they keep mud out of the bearing and do they leak?
    metal or alum.?I think you guys or gals that use tracks have them on your max.
    Do they have a grease zert?Do they really support the axal ?Thanks for the return of info I hope someone can help me out!!!!Oh, do they hold up?
    If anyone has any for sale I need six in good shape.
    Last edited by wildtexasranger; 09-21-2007 at 11:42 AM.

Extender

I have this picture of of mine. It came with the track kit. Simply, it has the smae bearing on the extender as the one one the body. Bearing inside if two cages. It does not leak into the body, so much that is. The bearings when I grease always squirt a small of water out which is why I grease when I am done for the day and do not wait until the next time I am going out. I may be able to get a better picture of it if you need. I will be doing some work on it today and will snap a few more.
    The picture can be expoloded to show the extender. And Yes it really does support the axles quite well. Mine still has the rail as well which further supports the axles both vertically and horzontal.
    Mike
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread