Making my way towards a tracked rig

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Making my way towards a tracked rig

Making my way towards a tracked rig

Well I bought my Max IV from AKRanger back in March. Since then bought a house and been "distracted" from what was important for awhile. Anyway got new set of splined axles for the middle on order and getting qoutes to replace the old tires/rims from AdiarArgo so that hopefully next spring I can convince the wife to let me get the tracks. Love these machines and I'm looking forward to putting some miles on them now that its finally warmed up in the interior.

I love my Max with tracks. In your part of the world they will be awesome. Make sure to post some videos when you are up and tracked.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

I have a complete setup of tracks I will sell you. Including a nice set of 21" tires on wheels. Comes with everything you would need to install..

Jason
    2015 Argo frontier EFI Camo. 4000lb vortex winch with synthetic rope. 3.3 trans.

~1998 Max IV (SN 14428) on 26" TRU Power tires, winch with synthetic rope, rear seat moved back 5 inches, flip top rear seat with storage underneath, 55 lb thrust trolling motor, #24 marine Battery and a bilge pump just in case.-sold

+ Reply to Thread