Disappointed in my MAX11

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in my MAX11

Quote Originally Posted by Amphiman1 View Post
    You guys wonder why i have amphicats? alot less "problems" No winch required either...
    "No winch required" Must mean he does not go in the mud. Or its not worth retrieving when it is stuck in the mud.

Just kidding Steve. I just couldn't help myself

Smile hum....

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    I have NO IDEA what you mean One & Only. I need to read a complete thought to understand here. Repeat after me, subject, verb, predicate.

You mean we need a Battle of the Sexes @ Ashtabula? You in your Amphicat & me in the SS. It'll be like Billie Jean King & That Bobbie what's- his- name.

Bridget
    seems to me you might have had a guy build it?

Quote Originally Posted by maxheadroom View Post
    Did'nt mean to start a Turf War..

LOL

Max..
    Don't worry Max, One & Only thrives on this stuff.

Bridget

Smile Gotcha..

I have NO IDEA what you mean One & Only. I need to read a complete thought to understand here. Repeat after me, subject, verb, predicate.

You mean we need a Battle of the Sexes @ Ashtabula? You in your Amphicat & me in the SS. It'll be like Billie Jean King & That Bobbie what's- his- name.

Bridget
    yes i had my gotcha at ashtabula... Gotcha! also featured on atvscene.com

Quote Originally Posted by Amphiman1 View Post
    seems to me you might have had a guy build it?
    Yes, & he did a heck of a good job & because we maintain them well, we really don't have problems, even with the T-20.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    "No winch required" Must mean he does not go in the mud. Or its not worth retrieving when it is stuck in the mud.

Just kidding Steve. I just couldn't help myself
    To be fair, Steve's amphicat only gets stuck in the mud when something pushes it in the mud.

Only kidding Steve.
    Banned

Smile cute

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    To be fair, Steve's amphicat only gets stuck in the mud when something pushes it in the mud.

Only kidding Steve.

Smile nice works,

Yes, & he did a heck of a good job & because we maintain them well, we really don't have problems, even with the T-20.

Bridget
    Of course HE does a great job.

Thanks for the good laugh One & Only. You've been too quiet lately. You NEEDED this.

Bridget

Down the Hill!!!

Reminds me of a ride when a members wife was backing a Max into position for a photo shot. Little did i know that she was not supposed to use(wasn't real familiar with) reverse. As she backed the machine into position there was a very steep hill/bank just a foot or so away. When in reverse you must push the sticks forward to stop, not pull back and hit the gas. Well she did and as she disappeared over the edge with eyes as big as plates still pulling back on the sticks. I moved into the chase mode and down the hill i go on foot, yelling "Push forward,Push forward". She still had the stick pulled back and was going down the next little hill which lead to a BIG pine tree. Suddenly she just pushed the sticks forward and it stopped on a dime. She was laughing like crazy and i thought i was about to have a heart attack. We all laughed about it when it was over. I always remind her not to use reverse.

Everyone must learn how their machine operates and stick time is what will get you there. Riding with others is a great thing. You learn a lot by seeing others and how they use theirs. Getting stuck, who cares, your having fun, everyone gets stuck if you ride in places other than your back yard and that is part of the fun.

Ride with other AATV, get accumulated with how your machine works and have fun!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread