The Ultimate Bearings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Bearings

Now the obvious questions: where can we buy them, and what is the piece price??? (Also... can these be had to fit all 3 Maxes (II, IV & Buff) and the various Argo models, too?) I'm cringing in anticipation of the cost, but if it negates having to fart with cages then it may well be worth it since I am considering a 60" plow & winch package (w/o tracks) for my '04 Max IV.

for all max vehicles outer bearing bolt patterns .. possably argo..need specs for argo
    they can be had through me these are custom and cannot be bought from anywhere else

wfo,

Will you be selling the billet steel bearing cages as well as the ultimate axle bearings for the Max IV?

Yes the unit will be assymbled and ready to bolt on

Hi wfo,

Really nice housing and bearing kits, did you have some seals outside and inside to keep water out... About some far futur maintenance on bearing... Are they replacable or we have to buy an other complete housing...

Martwell

The bearings can be pressed out and changed if damage does accure to the bearing to keep cost down ..but if properly maintaind i think youll be an old man when they wear out..yes these do have seals and they are special for this application..seals probably will never have to be replaced..their special to the agricultual use..
    Last edited by wfo; 04-01-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Ive decide to make a billet alluminum housing also with certain special fetures
    more to come..the goal is to have prototypes ready for ashtabula
    Last edited by wfo; 03-28-2010 at 10:20 PM.

well it looks as though the prices are comming down on these bearings so hang intheir
    should have something definate in about 2 weeks..

heres one made from aluminum FOR LIKE A RACER...but the steel ones
    will be stronger for like extreame consistant mud bogging
    Attached Images
    Last edited by wfo; 04-27-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Very nice work WFO. That looks great!

+ Reply to Thread