belt needed

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: belt needed

belt needed

what belt do i need for a 95 max II with a 18 horse briggs and stratton vanguard? i need a model number or a name and model number

1 800 255 2511 rec has then press 4 and jay will get it . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

haha ok thank you yeh i called them i was just seeing if there was a belt i could get in town cuz i need one for this weekend

Recreatives #15252AA belt is 44 and 3/4 Inches X 1 and 3/16 inch wide I havent found an exact replacement good luck.

The spare that came with my Max II was numbered 15252AA as well.It was 1 3/16" wide all right but was less than 44" long.The one running on it was of a different number but was exactly 45 5/8" long and was a bit narrowed but not worn out.The 15252AA was too tight at minimum adjustment.Put it in gear and away you went with no throttle.I replaced with a Dayco HP 3003 which is 44 7/8" long and 1 3/16" wide but even at minimum adjustment it was a workable improvement over the 15252AA belt but still is too tight,shifts desperately hard etc.,creeps in gear . That 15252AA number is not a Dayco or Carisle number but is made by one or the other of them,it must be a custom RI number after manufacture.I have long abandoned any hope of getting a perfect fit belt and though advised to contact RI,it was RI who sent the 15252AA belt which wasn't even close to long enough.

+ Reply to Thread