RIM refurb

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RIM refurb

I am sooooooooooooooo glad your plastic surgery skills are better then her Plastic Surgeons !
    Last edited by LarryW; 07-08-2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: put more brain into it!

Now THAT looks familiar! I like the idea of going to the seat frame, but it just didn't come to me when I was thinking it over. I had hopes that the new little tubes wouldn't get in the way of any passengers in the back seat, but since there's only enough room for two seven year-olds in the first place, I didn't think I'd lose much. Great looking MaxIV. Who's the new owner?

~m

+ Reply to Thread