where can i buy parts ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where can i buy parts ?

where can i buy parts ?

i have a 1985 max II, and well it needs some work as to be expected with something this old. i was only able to find one place to sell parts. please let me know if you have any ideas where to get parts such as bearings, plugs, fuel pump,seats.and so on.

richardsrelics.com carries alot of older parts in stock. If not recreative industries would be able to lead you in the right direction their number for parts and service is 1-800-255-2511. good luck with the project.

If you want one stop shopping then Richard's Relics is the place (Welcome to Richard's Relics Parts for Amphibious ATV's,). Otherwise you have to search on this forum and go to many different places depending on what you need. Do a search for Buffalo Bearings for bearings, plugs/fuel pumps probably can be found at most ATV stores.

There are a lot of different places people buy parts. The best thing to do is to use the search feature for the parts you are looking for on this site. For instance putting "bearings" in the search box should lead you to some threads that will inform you where they bought theirs from ie Buffalo Bearings for axle bearings or Recreative Industries (RI) for the T-20 inner bearings. If your machine does not have the factory engine or has a techumseh in it you will have to do some leg work to find engine parts. Allot of parts for your machine should be available from RI out of Buffalo though. It's the manufacturer and some parts are only available from there, however, its not a huge plant and they source parts too, so if you can figure out where they get them from you can save a buck here and there.

Richards Relics can be pricey. It is a one stop shop and can have specialty items that are hard to source but beware of inferior parts and new T-20 bands are only $5 more from RI than buying the referbed bands from Richard
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread