Max iv help with where seat belts mount

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max iv help with where seat belts mount

Max iv help with where seat belts mount

Hello all this is my first thread. I'm needing a pic of where to install the factory seat belt brackets on my 2000 max iv. I have the brackets and belts that I purchased on line. They are used and I did not get any instructions with them. Please someone help!

Hi Jayjay, welcome to the site. Your seat belt brackets mount right behind the seats on your Max IV. They mount through the tub (right above the tires) so if you don't have any holes there already you will have to drill some. Make sure you use the two large washers that came with your kit at those holes so the bolt doesn't pull through the tub. It's just two bolts if I remember correctly, one on each side of the tub. Then the seat belts bolt to the bracket and feed up between the seat back and the seat bottom. I'm sure there are better pictures if you browse through the max gallery here on the site but here is one to get you started:

You can see the bracket the best behind the front seat.

Mike,
    Thank you for the reply. The pic helped a great deal. And that video of you and your max ii jumping the pond bank is a hoot!
    Thanks again
    Jayjaymax

+ Reply to Thread