wheel hub

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wheel hub

wheel hub

Hello 6x6 gang, I have been reading a lot on this great site and would like to ask a question. I have a Big Max and want to change it to 5 hole wheels. I found this on the web and wonder what you think of it. 2-3364 hub.jpg I hope I did this right for picture. Here is the link to it also. Surplus Center - 5 BOLT WHEEL HUB 1-1/4" TAPERED W/BRAKE DRUM I live in Minnesota and hope to someday come out east and see you all at one of your get togethers. My wife and I love the 6x6,s. Thank you and I will try and post some pics.

Mike

That has a tapered bore so it would be hard to make work. I will search around a bit. I only deal with the 4 lug wheels. Maybe someone else would know where to check for cheap hubs. I do know there is a 3 to 5 lug template posted on the site for people wanting to make there owne adapters though.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    I do know there is a 3 to 5 lug template posted on the site for people wanting to make there owne adapters though.
    Yup! Here 'tis, along with others.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...l-adapter.html

Enjoy!
    ~m

You may want to check with a local Argo dealer to see if he has a pile of old axles. You can cut the hubs off and drill them to work for your application.

+ Reply to Thread