Springer suspension kit?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Springer suspension kit?

Springer suspension kit?

I have a 2001 Max II and was wondering if anyone sold a springer suspension kit for it?

Whipper sells kits for both the Max II and Max IV. He also builds them for the Attex. He's made a few for himself, one for The Model Citizen and for three other site members.

Mine's for the Attex Superchief.

They're a blast!
    Banned

Thanx for the response,do you know if you can still run tracks with the suspension kit? and how do i contact whipper i found his picture section but can't figure out how to send him a message thanx Doug

i have an old set of tracks and tires for mine and was going to try and fit them on GOLIATH
    this next year after all the dune runs..ill try and remember to post if they fit
    infact i think ill just measure the old max i have from center to center front to rear axles
    and see if its the same or close to what GOLIATH is..

+ Reply to Thread