Bushings, Axle & Bearings - Suggestions for where to get ASAP - Michigan? MAXII

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bushings, Axle & Bearings - Suggestions for where to get ASAP - Michigan? MAXII

Bushings, Axle & Bearings - Suggestions for where to get ASAP - Michigan? MAXII

I need the full set of bearings on a 95 MaxII.

Also need the rear left shaft and the brass bushing.

I hope this is all I need, but the nite is young. AHAHAHAHAH

Don't need the machine for a couple weeks - but I would like to use it sooner.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I'd call buffalo bearings out of New York for the bearings. A quick search on the forum will get you their contact info. Not sure about the rest, maybe JPswift, Hydromike, or one of the other experts will chime in.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Buffalo Bearing.... (716) 874-1720 Great bunch of guys.... Just have your specifications ready, and they'll hook you up.

They likely carry the bushings, too..... They either carry or can get just about anything.

~m

Recreatives will have the bushing. Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511

The numbers for Buffalo Bearing are: 1(800) 669-8019 or (716) 874-1720
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread