New Custom Cab 4 my Max IV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Custom Cab 4 my Max IV

New Custom Cab 4 my Max IV

Ok today i drop off my Max IV at the boat Marina ,,they have a upholstery shop there and they are making the Max a new custom cab ,,its a little different than the one RI sales it has a a window in the back that is the whole size of the opening so i can see every thing when backing up .I will be posting the pics of it as it is in progress 'then on to the Hydraulic Brakes ,and then the new windshield wiper ,,and new tractor suspension seat ,,we will have this done by sometime in the month of March ..I can't wait its going to be fun ,, :

coolllllllllllllllllllllll can't wait to see pic .
    robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Wow, sounds sweet! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

That's cool. Your wife's going to want one when you find her that perfect machine.

Bridget

The suspension seat was my best mod by far and then the wiper you'll wonder how you went without them

I agree. The suspension seat that I built for my Max IV was the best modification that I,ve done too. Its like a night and day difference at the end of a long day of riding.

Yea i sit and read a lot on this site im on here about 2 hours a day and love it .My wife and i have been looking for Max II for her to ride,,,,,we found one but it turned out to be a,,,(SCAM,,)but we still looking .When we do find it it will be pics of it on this site .Thanks for all the kind words guys ,,,,,

....what does it cost to have a top made ?

Well it all depends on what you have done to it ,,mine is going to cost me $618.00 and that was cheap as far as i am concerned .

Well I got it back today and it turned out great ,,I have more pics but it won't let me put them on ,,,,,,,,hope you like it [IMG][/IMG] i got on here finally them on here hope guys like them
    Last edited by awesomepossum66; 02-16-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: I had to resize the pics so they would load here

+ Reply to Thread