Max IV Wiring Diagram

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Max IV Wiring Diagram

Quote Originally Posted by david browning View Post
    Would like a copy of wiring diagram also please.
    I have a 2001 Max IV with a BS Vanguard 18 hp.
    Thanks, Jon.
    What are you guys needing to know? My max partially apart at the moment so it would be an easy time to get some pictures for you.

I had to leave home for family mater. When I get back to my computer I'm sending the files to be posted. Thanks for your patients

Hope this helps.
    Attached Images

Mike,
    I have a Max 4 and it sarted fine this morning and run for 5 min. I went back to start it and nothing happened. I have 12 volt to starter. I put jumper cables directly to starter but starter will not engage. I put screw driver accross selnoid and nothing. The winch is connected to selnoid and will not work. I can move wires at selnoid and winch will work sometimes. Also, lights do not work but I can move wiries at selnoid and get lights to come on but starter still does not engage.Is starter locked up or is selnoid bad. There is a box on side of engine with wires coming out. What is this box.
    Please send wiring diagram to bdubose@bellsouth.net
    Thanks,
    Bill

Thanks, do you have any ideas on why no starter action when turning key or touching booster cables to starter.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dubose View Post
    Thanks, do you have any ideas on why no starter action when turning key or touching booster cables to starter.
    Thanks
    Check the wires going into the starter. Recently I had to epoxy the plastic end bell because it broke. The starter would work sometimes and not others. This fixed my issue.

wiring

Quote Originally Posted by team222badbrad View Post
    Check the wires going into the starter. Recently I had to epoxy the plastic end bell because it broke. The starter would work sometimes and not others. This fixed my issue.
    Thanks, i found the problem. I was not getting ground on selnoid

+ Reply to Thread