Max to the rescue, flooding in southern ny

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max to the rescue, flooding in southern ny

Max to the rescue, flooding in southern ny

Unfortunately, I was hit by the flooding in NY. I was fortunate enough to have my max ready to go. I noticed the water coming in fast. My girlfriend and I ran into my house to grab the animals and some clothes, and shut off the electricity and gas. By the time I got back outside the max was already floating in the rising flood waters. We threw everything into the max and started driving toward dry ground. At this point there was nearly 4 feet of water in my front yard. The max helped everyone get out safely. My hustler was not so lucky. With a leaky tub, I knew I had to leave it behind. The hustler, a few quads, some motorcycles, one car, and my house are currently under 7 feet of water. I would say that I was able to save the max, but in reality the max saved me and my family. It has been quite a day, but I am just happy to have everyone safe.
    I don't want to go fast, I just want to go anywhere.

GOod to hear the family and the pets are safe man, sorry to hear about your loss's along with everything thats been going on out on that side of the country. Hopefully, your belongings dont float away to terribly far! Let us know how things turn out man!

-WagZ-
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your home and other assets but I am glad that you and your family are ok. That is definitely the most important thing.

Yes, glad all got out safely. Sorry for you losses but you and yours are safe. Keep you in our prayers!

kunzmm137, Glad to hear that you and your family are safe. Hopefully your friends and neighbors were able to get to high ground as well. My family still lives in Oneonta which somehow escaped major damage, but it looks like all the towns between there and Binghamton got hit pretty hard.

do you happen to live near the country club? I was on my way to a wedding there a couple months ago and saw someone working on a Hustler in the driveway, but didn't have time to stop and introduce myself.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That was probably me that you saw, I live next to the traditions country club.
    I don't want to go fast, I just want to go anywhere.

So sorry to hear about what your famly & so many others have been enduring.

Bridget & Whipper

+ Reply to Thread