Shift kit Max11

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shift kit Max11

Shift kit Max11

Hi I was just wondering if anybody has used the shift kit for max11 by richards relics thanks dwayne

IMG_0409.jpgThe RR shift kit uses springs to allow one side to slip into gear before the other. A better option is to split the shifter allowing each side to be operated indepenantly. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...t-shifter.html
    I went one step farther on my last build, I moved the shift levers up beside where I sit. No more kissing the sticks while trying to shift.
    Last edited by thebuggyman1; 09-19-2011 at 07:54 AM. Reason: BTW this is the same machine from the video, just has a new top

Thanks for reply .my max11 I had before this new one had a shifter for each side .I did ask the question why this new one didn't have the split shift .I was told it must have been a moderfercation this maxs was about 25 to 30 years old i did find it handey when I had to do tight turns in tricky spots.I was wondering if this shift would make it easier as my wife drives it around farm occasionally

The spring loaded shifter would make shifting easier for someone who doesn't know how to use a t-20.

Thanks I think I will leave it i like your shifter beside you

+ Reply to Thread